DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. – (November 27, 2019) –The Halifax Health-Hospice 30th Annual Tree of Remembrance Holiday Collection of ornaments and collectibles will be available to holiday shoppers at the Volusia Mall starting November 27 through December 23. The ornaments are also available at the Halifax Health-Hospice Ormond Beach Care Center, Port Orange Care Center, Southeast Volusia Care Center and West Volusia Care Center until December 23.
This exclusive collection of ornaments and collectibles includes a classic angel tree topper, the annual Always in Our Hearts ornament, Peace Dove, Veterans Honor and Breezy Butterfly ornaments, as well as plush Teddy Bears and more. This year, a limited edition 40th Anniversary ornament will be offered, as Halifax Health-Hospice is celebrating 40 years of providing compassionate care and being named the top-rated, most recommended hospice provider in Central Florida. Items can be purchased with a donation varying from $20 to $500. Proceeds will support the Halifax Health-Hospice Patient Memorial Fund.
In recognition of each purchaser’s donation, by their request, a loved one’s name will be placed on a signature memory/honor tag and placed on the Halifax Health-Hospice Tree of Remembrance located inside the Volusia Mall, next to the food court in front of H&M.
Halifax Health-Hospice offers many convenient ways to place ornament orders:
- The Tree of Remembrance site at Volusia Mall, 1700 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, November 27 through December 23, 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.; closes at 5:30 p.m. on Sundays; schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Online at www.halifaxhealth.org/hospice/tor.
- Halifax Health-Hospice Care Centers, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Ormond Beach Care Center, 235 Booth Rd., Ormond Beach
- Port Orange Care Center, 3800 Woodbriar Trail, Port Orange
- Southeast Volusia Care Center, 4140 South Ridgewood Ave., Edgewater
- West Volusia Care Center, 1625 Veteran’s Memorial Parkway, Orange City
- Halifax Health Medical Center, 303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd., Daytona Beach: France Tower Mezzanine – December 3, 11 and 17 from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and Fountain Tower Lobby – December 5, 12, and 19 from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
For more information on Halifax Health-Hospice programs and services, visit halifaxhealth.org/hospice or call 386.425.4701.
About Halifax Health
Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, Halifax Health serves Volusia and Flagler counties, providing a continuum of healthcare services through a network of organizations including a tertiary hospital, community hospital, freestanding emergency department, an urgent care, psychiatric services, a cancer treatment center with five outreach locations, the area’s largest hospice, a center for inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, primary care walk-in clinics, a walk-in clinic specializing in women’s health, a pediatric care community clinic, three children’s medical practices, a home healthcare agency, and an exclusive provider organization. Halifax Health offers the area’s only Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Emergency Department, Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services, complete Neurosurgical Services, OB Emergency Department and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that cares for babies born earlier than 28 weeks. For more information, visit halifaxhealth.org.