Careers in Cardiac Telemetry and Neuro Nursing
Halifax Health is in need of extraordinary Nurses to join our Cardiac Telemetry and Neuro team.
At Halifax Health, 4-North is a 36 bed Cardiac Telemetry unit that provides extraordinary care to patients experiencing conditions such as chest pain, cardiac arrhythmia, diabetes, renal failure, sepsis, CHF, and COPD. 4-North is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week with high quality professionals who are responsible for the care of many patients of different ages. Duties include starting IV’s, changing dressings, monitoring vitals, distributing medications, charting, admitting and discharging patients.
What do nurses love about Cardiac Telemetry?
- Physicians or Hospitalists are on site and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our Vascular Access Team provides Central Line placement at the bed side
- Our Rapid Response Team is available to immediately asses a situation and provide care necessary to prevent emergencies
In this unit the Charge Nurses provide clinical resources to team members and assign patient placement for the department.
Halifax Health – Center for Neurosciences provides comprehensive care for complex neurological disorders and provides East Central Florida’s only:
- Trauma center with 24/7 neurosurgery coverage
- Interventional neuroradiologist
- Provider of stereotactic radiosurgery treatment in conjunction with radiation oncologists
- Inpatient neuro-rehabilitation center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center