Critical Care Nurses are in demand at Halifax Health
As the area’s only hospital with a Level II Trauma Center, you have the opportunity to care for the most critically injured patients while working with an expert team of nurses, physicians and staff.
Halifax Health is seeking Critical Care Nurses for a promising career with our growing expert medical staff. As our patient volumes continue to grow, our commitment to their safety and care is our number one priority. We need you!
What do our Critical Care Nurses Love about working at Halifax Health?
- Critical Care Intensivists on-site and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our Vascular Access Team who provide Central Line placement at the bedside
- Work/Life Balance – The flexibility of self-scheduling. This benefit gives our employees the freedom to balance their work and personal lives
- Our Nursing Leadership and their encouragement in professional growth and innovative thinking
Our Benefits, such as:
- TNCC continuing education opportunities
- National Certification Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs for continuing education
Our Philosophy of Care
As the area’s only Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stoke Center, Pediatric ICU, Neonatal ICU and Obstetric Emergency Department, we understand our mission in this community and our surrounding areas, to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and families. Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to provide Exceptional Service, Every Encounter, Every Day, to Everyone.