Kimberly Beck-Frate, Ed.D., traumatic loss program developer for Halifax Health-Hospice, has been named Halifax Health Team Member of the Year. Beck-Frate received the honor on May 29 during the 2015 Halifax Health Team Member Recognition Banquet held at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort.
A Halifax Health-Hospice employee for more than 20 years, Beck-Frate is a licensed mental health counselor and traumatic loss program developer. As the coordinator of Florida’s only traumatic loss program, she directs outreach, advocacy and crisis intervention services for the traumatically bereaved.
Along with the honor of being voted Team Member of the Year by her co-workers, during the employee recognition banquet Beck-Frate received check presentations from Halifax Health-Auxiliary, Halifax Health-Office of the Medical Staff and Halifax Health-Associates.
Other Halifax Health employees honored during the banquet include:
- 2015 Tower Award Winner: Colleen Lamunion
- 2015 Inpatient Caregiver of the Year: Nicole Aquino
- 2015 Allied Health Caregiver of the Year: Maria Hernandez
- 2015 Outpatient Caregiver of the Year: Rosa Rodriguez
- 2015 Nurse of Excellence: Greg Tumblin
- 2015 Rookie of the Year: Joshua Holm