Emergency Department of Deltona
Halifax Health | UF Health – Emergency Department of Deltona
Halifax Health | UF Health – Emergency Department of Deltona provides the greater Four-Towns area of West Volusia County with 24 hour emergency care. We offer care for a range of injuries and sicknesses, including treatment for high fever, heart attack and stroke. Our doctors, nurses and staff are trained to deliver exceptional care in emergency situations.
The Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with a total of 16 beds. Highly trained emergency physicians and nurses treat most emergencies on-site.
- Full Service Imaging available to patients
- GE Revolution full-body scanner
- Private triage room
- 12 exam rooms
- Immediate care for illness and some major injuries
- Access to halifax Health medical records for consistency and safety
- Follow-up primary care resources
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or 911