Be Epic: The Epic Implementation Team
The name “Be Epic” signifies our commitment to delivering an extraordinary transformation through the Epic project. The choice of “Be Epic” inspires a sense of aspiration and encourages each team member to rise to the occasion, surpassing conventional expectations.
The Workday Implementation Team
“Workday Pros” represents our team’s dedication to professionalism, expertise, and the pursuit of excellence in implementing the Workday system. The name reflects the proficiency of each Team Member, underlining our collective aim to ensure that every workday is a positive and productive experience.
Halifax Health is proud to announce that we are implementing the Epic and Workday software platforms, which are systems for electronic health records and human resources management used by many healthcare organizations. They will help us improve our healthcare delivery and patient outcomes, as well as streamline our workflows and operations.
Recruitment & Career Advancement
As we start this transformative journey, we extend an invitation to the talented individuals within Halifax Health to join our teams. Whether you choose to “Be Epic” or become a “Workday Pro,” this is an opportunity to advance your career from within. We believe in the strength of our internal talent and we are committed to fostering professional growth. By joining these implementation teams, you not only contribute to the evolution of healthcare services but also position yourself for career progression and personal development.
These systems are not just technological upgrades; they are tools that will empower our Team Members and enhance the patient experience for our community. Together, as “Be Epic” and “Workday Pros,” we are shaping the future of healthcare at Halifax Health. Join us on this exciting journey and let’s redefine what it means to be exceptional in the world of healthcare.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals who want to join our Teams and become analysts. As an analyst, you will work with the system and its applications, and help us install, configure, maintain, and optimize them to meet the needs of our users and our organization. You will also provide training, support, and troubleshooting for the system and its applications.
- You will work with a cutting-edge technology that is used by some of the best healthcare organizations in the world.
- You will have a job in high demand and increased job security in the healthcare IT industry, as Epic is the leading EHR vendor in the market.
- You will have opportunities for professional development and career advancement, as you will gain valuable skills and knowledge, and become certified in one or more Epic applications.
- You will receive a $10,000 bonus when you become certified by Epic, which is a prestigious credential that demonstrates your expertise and competence.
- You will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that shares a common vision and mission to provide the best care for our patients and our community.
- You need to have experience with systems and healthcare operations, or a strong interest and willingness to learn.
- You need to have knowledge of data analysis, reporting, and quality improvement tools and methods, or a strong interest and willingness to learn.
- You need to have the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff, and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You need to have problem-solving, critical thinking, and creativity skills, and a passion for innovation and excellence.
- You can apply online through our internal and external ICIMS links. Please select the Epic or Workday category and the position that matches your experience and interest. We have entry level, advanced level, and team manager positions available, with plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement.
- You can watch our video to learn more about our Team and our project goals and timeline. Our project kick-off is scheduled for May 2023, and we are accepting applications and hiring now.
- You can read our press release to learn more about our partnership with Epic or Workday and how it will benefit our organization and our patients.
- You can read our job description to learn more about the roles and responsibilities of an analyst, and the specific skills and qualifications that we are looking for.
- After you apply online, you will be contacted by our recruiter for a phone screening and an interview. You will be asked about your background, experience, and interest in becoming an analyst.
- If you pass the phone screening and the interview, you will be invited to take the Epic Sphinx test, which is an assessment test that determines how well you are likely to succeed as an Epic analyst. The test consists of three sections: English, math, and mental aptitude. You don’t need to have any prior knowledge of Epic or programming to take the test, but you need to pass it to get hired by an organization that uses Epic as their vendor.
- If you pass the Epic Sphinx test, you will receive a conditional job offer from us, and you may have the opportunity to join our Be Epic Team. You will attend an orientation session, where you will learn more about our organization, our culture, and our expectations. You will also receive a laptop and an access to the Epic system and its applications.
- You will then undergo a training program, where you will learn the basics of the Epic system and its applications, and how to use them effectively and efficiently. You will also learn how to customize and configure the Epic system and its applications to meet the needs of our users and our organization. You will also learn how to provide training, support, and troubleshooting for the Epic system and its applications.
- After successful completion of required training program, you will take the Epic certification exam, which is a comprehensive test that evaluates your knowledge and skills in using the Epic system and its applications. You need to pass the exam to become certified by Epic, which is a requirement for working as an Epic analyst. Once you become certified, you will receive a $10,000 bonus, and you will officially join our Be Epic Team.
- The Epic Sphinx test is not easy, and many people find it challenging and stressful. However, there are some tips and strategies that can help you prepare for the test and achieve success. Here are some of them:
- Review basic math concepts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, ratios, proportions, algebra, geometry, and word problems. You can use online resources such as [Khan Academy] or [Math is Fun] to refresh your skills and practice solving problems.
- Brush up on your English grammar, vocabulary, spelling, and punctuation. You can use online tools such as [Grammarly] or [Hemingway] to check your writing and improve your clarity and accuracy. You can also read articles or books on topics that interest you and pay attention to how sentences are structured and words are used.
- Practice your logical reasoning and problem-solving skills. You can use online platforms such as [Brilliant] or [Lumosity] to play games and puzzles that challenge your brain and enhance your cognitive abilities. You can also try to solve riddles, brainteasers, or IQ tests that test your lateral thinking and creativity.
- Familiarize yourself with the format and structure of the test. You can use online resources such as [Psychometriq] or [JobTestPrep] to access practice tests and simulations that mimic the real test. You can also read blogs or forums such as [The Pharmacist Life] or [Reddit] to learn from the experiences and tips of others who have taken the test before.
- Relax and be confident. Before taking the test, make sure you are well-rested, hydrated, and comfortable. Avoid distractions and stressors that might affect your concentration and mood. During the test, stay calm and focused, and don’t let yourself be intimidated by the questions. Trust your instincts and abilities, and don’t give up. Remember that the test is not a measure of your intelligence or worth, but a tool to help you find the best fit for your career.
We are seeking talented and driven individuals to enhance our healthcare services as Workday Analysts. In this role, you’ll be instrumental in implementing, managing, and optimizing our Workday systems to meet the dynamic needs of our hospital. Your expertise will not only streamline our internal processes but also improve patient care. You’ll also play a crucial role in training staff and providing support, ensuring seamless integration and utilization of Workday applications in our everyday operations.
- You will have the ability to work with a renowned enterprise resource planning (ERP) tool developed to empower Team Members and drive performance.
- You will have opportunities for professional development and career advancement as you enhance your skills and knowledge and gain valuable implementation experience.
- You will become part of a dynamic and collaborative team, working with stakeholders throughout the organization that share a common vision and mission to optimize processes and enhance efficiencies system-wide.
- You will need to have prior implementation experience or vast knowledge of IT application systems.
- You will need to have knowledge of application design, build, configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- You will need to have prior experience supporting functional areas such as Accounting, Payroll, or Human Resources.
- You will need to have the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff, and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You can apply online through our internal and external iCIMS links. Type “Workday” into the search bar and review the Analyst position(s) that align with your experience and interest.
- After you apply online, you will be contacted by our recruiter for an initial phone screening and to schedule an introductory Zoom interview with our IT Team. You will be asked about your professional experience and interest in becoming an ERP analyst.
- If you pass the Zoom interview, you will be invited to come on-site for a formal panel interview with stakeholders.
- If you pass the panel interview, you will receive a conditional job offer from us and you may have the opportunity to join our Workday Pro team.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions about becoming an Epic or Workday analyst or the hiring process, please feel free to contact Lacey Smith at Epicemail@example.com . She will be happy to answer your queries and guide you through the process.
We hope you are excited to join our Team and become part of our journey. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your interest and your application.