As part of Halifax Health and the YMCA’s commitment to improving the overall health and wellness of the local community, individuals and corporations are being challenged to participate in multiple events throughout the duration of the Live Your Life Well Race Series.
The race series consists of 9 distinct events throughout 2021 and is being hosted in partnership with Halifax Health and the Volusia Flagler Family YMCA.
Professionally Timed and Managed
All of the series events are professionally managed, and timed events are professionally timed using RFID timing chips. The series events have been selected to highlight the highest quality events in the area benefitting the best local causes.
For questions about race participation and sponsorship, please contact Mica Lill, Halifax Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386.425.5210.
For questions about timing and scoring, please contact Don Stoner at email@example.com or 407.314.8583.
2021 Race Series Schedule
- Saturday, January 16: LIVESTRONG at the YMCA 5K, Aunt Catfish’s on the River, Port Orange
- Saturday, April 3: Tomoka Marathon/Half Marathon/5K, Gemini Springs Park, DeBary
- Saturday, July 17: Aunt Catfish Triathlon/5K/Adaptive Mile, Aunt Catfish’s on the River, Port Orange
- Saturday, September 25: Winona Mud Fest/Go Ruck, Camp Winona, DeLeon Springs
- Saturday, October 2: Run & Walk for Success 5K, LPGA, Daytona Beach
- Saturday, October 30: Lighthouse Loop Half Marathon & 5K, Port Orange
- Saturday, November 6: Halifax Health – Hospice 5K, City Center, Port Orange
- Sunday, November 21: Central Florida Legends Marathon/Half Marathon/5K, DeBary
- Saturday, December 18: Holiday Bridge Challenge 5K, Granada Bridge, Ormond Beach
Halifax Health Corporate Challenge
If you are looking to get your company active then why not enter one of our events.
The Halifax Health Corporate Challenge provides a fitness and wellness goal for your team to work towards and brings them together outside the workplace for powerful team building. It will last from the July 17 event to the December 18 event.