Applicants who have passed with one of the following qualifications are eligible for appointment:
- Graduates of medical schools in the United States and Canada accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) within the last three years
- Graduates of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation within the last three years
- All applicants must have passed USMLE or COMLEX 1 and 2
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States and Canada who meet the following qualifications:
- US citizenship or permanent resident status. We do not sponsor visas.
- Graduation from medical school within the last three years
- Current ECFMG certification at the time of application. A copy of the ECFMG certification must be furnished.
- Minimum 12 months US clinical experience, working with patients, required.
- Passing scores on USMLE Steps 1 and 2, first attempt
- Eligible to obtain a medical license in accordance with the Department of Health/Medical
- Quality Assurance division of the Florida Board of Medicine