Halifax Health is committed to providing meaningful information and assistance to our patients related to the financial obligations for healthcare services. Our representatives are available to provide information on our charges and your individual cost based on your personal healthcare coverage and service needs.
Your final bill from Halifax Health will vary depending on the actual services provided, existing health conditions that may impact the procedure and your insurance coverage if you are insured. Also, our charges do not include physician fees such as the anesthesiologist, radiologist or surgeon. Physicians will bill you separately for their services.
Please note all the below pricing information is related to each of our hospital facilities which include Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach, Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange, and Halifax Health | UF Health Medical Center of Deltona.
Personalized Price Estimates
We can also assist you in understanding your cost based on your specific service and insurance.
If you would like a personalized estimate for a particular service, please have the following information available, so that we can provide you with the most accurate estimate possible or you can click on the price estimate button to give you an estimate of the cost of your service need.
- Description and procedure codes of services needed – we will need to know as much information as possible about the specific services as described by your physician.
- Type of Services needed – we need to know if you will be admitted to the hospital as an inpatient overnight, or if you are expected to be treated on an outpatient basis.
- Physician/Specialist Name – example, if you are having surgery, we will want to know the surgeon’s name. In order to give a more accurate estimate, we may call your physician to confirm your procedure.
- Your Insurance Card
Financial Counseling Contact Information
For financial counseling, please call 386.425.7205 Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact your practitioner (physician, anesthesiologist, radiologist, surgeon or other specialist) directly for individual pricing estimates, billing practices, and insurance participation.
The Standard Charge Files listed below include costs for hospital services; however, every patient’s hospital stay is unique and could include multiple services within the pricing list.
- The files are CMS mandated machine readable files that may not accurately depict your final price estimate as prices are estimates and subject to change.
- Provider costs may be included on a separate bill and non-employed provider prices are not included within these files.
- These prices do not consider any patient out-of-pocket responsibilities and will vary based on your coverage. For a more comprehensive estimate, please refer to our Price Estimation tool listed above under “Get Price Estimate”. Or for a personalized estimate, please contact our Financial Counseling department at 386.425.7205 Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Halifax Hospital Medical Center – Standard Charges (Machine Readable) – File Effective Date: 8/1/2023
The standard charge file for Halifax Health Medical Center is inclusive of hospital campuses – Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach and Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange.
Halifax Health | UF Health Medical Center of Deltona – Standard Charges (Machine Readable) – File Effective Date: 8/1/2023
*Please note, the Standard Charge files are designed to meet Federal Regulations under CMS guidelines (Reference 45 CFR §180.50). Standard charges includes payer specific negotiated rates for items and services. If you have questions regarding rates for services, it is recommended to contact our Financial Counseling department at 386.425.7205 Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
There are also resources to assist you as a healthcare consumer.
- The Florida Health Finder Website is a resource provided by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) for health care consumers to compare quality indicators and charges for Florida Hospitals. Florida Health Price Finder is a non-personalized estimate of costs that you may incur for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on the specific services actually provided to you.
- Consumer Guide for Understanding Healthcare Prices
- Consumer Guide for Understanding Healthcare Prices (Spanish Version)