Halifax Health – Center for Oncology
Clinical Trials Available for Recruitment
For further information contact the Clinical Trials Department at 386.425.4213
Breast – Agendia FLEX Registry- Breast Cancer
MammaPrint, BluePrint, and Full-genome Data Linked with Clinical Data to Evaluate New Gene EXpression Profiles: An Adaptable Registry (FLEX)
- Adult males and female patients with: Stage I, II or III who receive MammaPrint, with or without BluePrint testing.
- New Primary Lesion
- Excluded if: Metastatic Disease, Recurrent Disease, Stage 0 Disease
Myelodysplastic Syndromes & Acute Myeloid Leukemia – Protocol ID: Connect® MDS and AML AZA-MDS-006
The Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Disease Registry.
- Newly diagnosed, Myleofibrosis Disease, primary or secondary MDS or AML or Idiopathic Cytopenia of Undetermined Significance (ICUS)
- The Myelofibrosis cohort includes 2 sub-cohorts:
- 1. Patients receiving 1st active treatment for MR (N=400).
- 2. Patients receiving 1st treatment MF related cytopenias (N=400)
- The MF cohort allows enrollment with DX of MDS/MPN, excluding JMML
- MDS / ICUS patients must be at least 18 years old
- AML patients must be at least 55 years old
- No active treatment (disease modifying) agents for ICUS or MDS prior to enrollment
- AML patients may have begun active, disease modifying treatment within 14 days of informed consent date
- Supportive care growth factors, transfusions, etc. are allowed prior to enrollment
- Confirmed diagnosis made up to 60 days prior to the date of informed consent.
- All supporting diagnostic reports go through central eligibility review.