The Venus Legacy™ is a non-surgical painless option to help combat stubborn fat areas and cellulite on the face, neck and body. On average treatments take 30-40 minutes and depending on the area you select for treatment you can expect a minimum of six treatments for the face, eight treatments for the neck and 10 treatments for the body. There is no pain, discomfort or downtime which can get you back to life faster! This revolutionary treatment tightens skin, minimizes wrinkles and reduces the appearance of cellulite with results that can be seen is as little as one treatment.
Why should I choose the Venus Legacy?
- The Venus Legacy™ offers non-invasive aesthetic medical treatments.
- 4D technology, provides immediate, long term results for body contouring, cellulite reduction, stretch mark reduction, wrinkle reduction and skin tightening for the face, neck and body, with NO pain, discomfort or downtime, thus allowing patients to return to their daily activities right away.
- The Venus Legacy™, one-of-a-kind, 4D technology simultaneously combines the proven Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Magnetic Fields (PMF), as well as, the new VariPulse and Real Time Thermal Feedback features.
- The Multi-Polar Radio Frequency is used to deliver focused heat to various tissue depths targeting and disabling fat cells while also stimulating the growth of new collagen.
- The Pulsed Magnetic Field is used to accelerate the healing and rejuvenation process by increasing blood flow and cellular nourishment, which helps in slowing down aging.
- The new VariPulse is an adjustable pulsed suction feature designed to deliver the combined energies more uniformly with rapid homogeneous heating to stimulate lymphatic drainage and enhance patient comfort throughout the treatment.
- Smooth Cellulite
- Reduce Focal Fat
- Lessen Stretch Mark Visibility
- Tighten Lax Skin
- Diminish Wrinkles
- Safe for All Skin Types
- No Downtime
- Low Risk of Burns, Bruises or Blisters
- Scientifically Proven Technology and Energy
What are the exclusion criteria for the Venus Legacy™?
- Active Inflammation and/or Infection in the Treated Area
- Current or History of Cancer & Premalignant Condition
- Degenerative neurologic diseases
- Diseases Stimulated by Heat, (such as recurrent Herpes simplex in the treatment area)
- Internal Defibrillator/Pacemaker
- Metal implants in the treated area excluding dental implants
- Uncontrolled Disorder of the Thyroid Gland
- Varicose Veins
- Pregnancy, IVF procedure
- Skin Related Autoimmune Diseases
- Silicone implants and injections in treated area
What are some precautions I should consider when considering the Venus Legacy™?
- Botox injection and implants in the treatment area (wait 1 month after the last injection before starting a treatment)
- Breast feeding
- Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last month, if face is treated
- Fresh Scars or Wounds, Scarification of the Skin in the Treated Area
- Telangiectasia.(spider veins)
- Thyroid gland – not recommended treating over the thyroid gland.
- Ongoing use of Isotretinoin (e.g. Roaccutane)
- Recent Fillers injection
- Recent Surgical Procedure/Special Medications
- Rosacea (not recommended if face is treated. No problem to treat other body areas)
What do I need to know prior to my treatment?
- All jewelry and/or metal items have to be removed prior to your visit
- Ensure that skin is clean and free rom lotions, creams and make-up
- Treatment areas cannot contain tattoo areas
What are the post treatment insutructions after my appointment?
The following instructions are designed to answer questions that may arise regarding post-procedure care. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at (386) 425-Body (2369).
- After your treatment(s) you may experience temporary mild swelling and/or redness for a few hours. We do not want you to use ice or cold compresses.
- Your normal skin care regime may be resumed-including sun block and/or make up the same day.
- A gentle non-exfoliating cleanser and light moisturizer can be used the day of Treatment.
We recommend following the treatment protocol which is consistently doing your treatments one week apart to get the maximum results. If not, results will vary. Don’t forget to schedule your next treatment. We will be happy to coordinate follow-up appointments around your schedule to minimize any inconvenience.