Emergency Department of Port Orange
Halifax Health – Emergency Department of Port Orange provides the greater Southeast Volusia County with 24 hour emergency care. We offer care for a full range of injuries and sicknesses, including treatment for high fever, heart attack and stroke. Our doctors, nurses and staff are trained to deliver exceptional care in emergency situations.
Halifax Health – Medical Center of Port Orange operates a 24-hour, 20-bed, full-service Emergency Department. The same physicians and professionals deliver care in all three of our locations.
- Full Service Imaging available to patients
- Samsung Digital Imaging technology
- Designated Primary Stroke Center
- GE Revolution full-body scanner
- 2 triage rooms
- 20 exam rooms
- Immediate care for illness and some major injuries
- Access to halifax Health medical records for consistency and safety
- Follow-up primary care resources
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or 911