Halifax Health, in collaboration with University of Florida Health (UF Health), is proud to offer a local, convenient option for high-quality heart and vascular care in the Volusia County area.
Excellent care from UF cardiothoracic surgeons
- Highest-rated program by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons, which measures clinical excellence in heart programs nationwide.
- Cardiothoracic surgeons Sohit Khanna, MD, and Cary Meyers, MD, bring nearly 35 years of experience to the Daytona area.
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained to provide you the breadth and depth you expect from the University of Florida.
- We perform off-pump heart bypass surgeries, allowing for shorter lengths of stay and lower chances of blood transfusion for our heart surgery patients. We also offer robotic heart and lung surgeries for our patients.
Excellent care from UF vascular surgeons
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained in vascular surgery, we are trained to provide the most advanced options in vascular care.
- We cover the breadth of vascular diseases including aortic aneurysms, peripheral arterial disease and varicose vein disease.
To make an appointment for your patient, call 386.226.2662