Filled with a constantly changing inventory of donated items from members of the local community, Halifax Health – Hospice Resale Shop sells a wonderful variety of quality goods at affordable prices. As a result, community members have a local place to donate, shoppers have a place to find great deals and the programs that need it most benefit from the proceeds.
At Halifax Health – Hospice we pride ourselves on selling gently used furniture, collectibles, household items, clothing, jewelry, electronics, sporting goods and more at affordable prices. Our inventory changes constantly as donations are received and many items can be purchased for just one-dollar.
We accept most quality, gently-used items that are in good condition for resale.
Items accepted on a case-by-case basis with pre-approval include:
- Musical instruments such as organs and pianos
- Beds including hospital/electric beds, mattresses and box springs
Items not accepted include:
- Items not in good condition for resale (stains, tears, missing pieces)
- Large household appliances (stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers)
- Computers, monitors and printers
- Personal products (lotions, shampoos, perfume)
- Chemicals and hazardous materials (propane, gasoline, paint, etc.)
- Perishable items, live plants
- Waterbed frames or mattresses
- Firearms or other weapons
Items can be dropped off during business hours.
If you are interested in becoming a Halifax Health – Hospice volunteer at our Resale Shop, please contact Volunteer Services at 386.425.4674.
Resale Shop Location
122-126 Flagler Plaza Drive
Palm Coast, Florida 32137
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00am – 4:00pm