Tuesday Tours at 2:00
As a parent you want to know that your baby is going to receive the best care possible. You want to keep them safe and protect them from any uncertainties.
At Halifax Health – Center for Women & Infant Health our team of experts are ready for even the most unpredictable circumstances. You and your baby are coming to the right place where safety matters; experience is unmatched and seconds count.
Join us for a tour of Labor & Delivery to meet our team of experts, learn about our Level III NICU and see first-hand why we are the safest place for you and your baby.
Newly renovated rooms.
The comfort of our patients and families is a top priority at Halifax Health. That’s why we’ve recently undergone a renovation to our labor and delivery rooms. Along with a new spa suite feel, all labor and delivery rooms can be equipped with an oil diffuser and Bluetooth speaker upon request.
Not every hospital is the same.
See why Halifax Health is the Safest Place to Have Your Baby.
- Area’s Only OB Diagnostics Department where we have a Perinatologist available 24/7
- Area’s Only OB Emergency Department where each patient is seen by a Board Certified OB/GYN
- Area’s Only Level III NICU where we care for newborns less than 28 weeks of age and smaller than 1,000 grams
- Area’s Only Anesthesiologist in-house and on property 24/7
- Area’s Only Neonatologist coverage 24 Hours a day through UF Health Jacksonville
- Lactation Support provided on site via multiple International Board Certified Lactation Consultants
- Area’s Only Pediatric Emergency Department
- Area’s Only Inpatient Pediatric & Pediatric Intensive Care Units